Looking for my old GN

gn1220

I sold my GN here over a year ago and I was wanting to see how the old girl was doing. I lost the contact info of the forum member who bought it so I was hoping he would chime in or someone might know who it went to. Sadly the only thing I have is that the car went to Texas. Thanks guys.

Hey Mike it's been awhile, how have you been?

Hanging in there Larry. Getting ready for a legal battle with my mortgage company and trying not to get divorced at the same time. Selling off all of the things I really don't need (but stuff I would like to keep) and cleaning house as I go, and trying to get my arm healed due to a work related injury. Doctor says it needs time to heal but I can't stop working so go figure. Other than that, life is good!

Oh crap. Sorry to hear about that. Do you still have my number? If so call me sometime. If not I can send it to you if you want.

Oh crap. Sorry to hear about that. Do you still have my number? If so call me sometime. If not I can send it to you if you want.

No, I don't have your number but send it to me. I did find the GN and it looks like it is well cared for and faster than ever. A lot of upgrades that I always wanted to do. Maybe someday I will get my $hit together, he will tire of it and I can bring it back home. If not a white or blue G8 is on the wish list.