Looking for Mint Stage II

SRT8

Guys
I have been wanting an 87 GN for the longest time. Only problem is that my specific wishes are hard to come by. I want to locate a mint low mileage GN that has been done up with a Stage II motor. I am from the Phila area. and back in the day a GN with the license plate UD LOSE owned the Roosevelt Blvd.

This car had I believe a Stage II motor and was mint. Guy by the name of Rich owned it. Are there many that are like this around today? I would be willing to wait for the right car. Any leads would be appreciated

George

There are some nice Stage II cars, but they come in all shapes and sizes. Some Faster then others, some much slower, and driven more on street then track. What are you looking for power wise and do plan to race it?

A good 109 car is plenty enough for the street also. There is NO WAY you are hooking up a 8 second car on the street and if you are it's at 80+ and you should have your head examined.

Good questions.
The car will be mainly used for the street. Ultimately, I want a mint, low mileage GN that runs in the 9's if set up with race gas etc. My problem is that I want a mint low mileage GN, but if it was stock it dont interest me.

The option to bring it back to stock is something that I would like as well.
How many like the above are out there currently?

stage 2

i have a original 1987 gn, original paint, 9,000 miles, i bought it new,i have the window sticker and all paper work, stage2 motor, 200r, a/c, last year it ran 10.00s,at 135mph, looking for that 9 this year, they are out there. good luck.

Does anyone else know of any that maybe for sale?
How many stage II are in existence and mint?

You can find the cars, but probably not fair to well finding them low miles. Most of these cars that still good miles are 50-70k on them, but only on body, and even then some are re done and extremely clean, maybe not low mile clean, but close. All it takes is a nice coat of paint and your in business. If I had my car re painted it would be prestine, except for the racing seats, which I made the interior my own and it still looks great with the theme I chose. You can do the same, add some of your flavor to it, this way you open your eyes to more cars ready to buy

i have a original 1987 gn, original paint, 9,000 miles, i bought it new,i have the window sticker and all paper work, stage2 motor, 200r, a/c, last year it ran 10.00s,at 135mph, looking for that 9 this year, they are out there. good luck.

That would be a beautiful car to own, congrats:cool:

Your not gonna see many for sale these days since the market is comical for these cars right now.

The cost to build a MINT stage II or properly built 109 car complete with all supporting parts with no weak links is anywhere between $35-70k.

Your not gonna see many for sale these days since the market is comical for these cars right now.

The cost to build a MINT stage II or properly built 109 car complete with all supporting parts with no weak links is anywhere between $35-70k.

Guess you just lit fire to 50k +/- then:D

Just curious

As to why you sold the T that you bought in Ala.

There is NO WAY you are hooking up a 8 second car on the street and if you are it's at 80+ and you should have your head examined.

HAHA!!! I resemble this statement!!!:D Well, maybe not the 8 sec part I suppose!!!

As to why you sold the T that you bought in Ala.
Became Deathly ill from Lyme Disease and was out of work for 11 months. It was either sell my car or loose my house. I choose to keep my house at the time....:) and then built the current money pit which will actually trump the Stage II I had and it's a 109.

But thanx for ur concern.

My car is low milage 30k and f/s still but my car might be too stealthy for you. j/k:biggrin:

My car is low milage 30k and f/s still but my car might be too stealthy for you. j/k:biggrin:

Your car is in my top 5. If I hadn't just spent what I did on mine the last few months I would love to own it!