looking for help in middlesex nj

tzque

I am looking to see if i can get some help from someone regarding my scan master . I have started tuning but looking for some experience . I want to make sure i am doing this right . Please pm or respond here . We can arrange a neutral place off 22 or 287

Did you post in the regional section on here? Might get some faster replies.

I have the chip that went with the 42 lb chip I installed . Middlesex is the town .

Okay koOL im in Passaic Co. call me tomorrow and i will help you the best i can….what i don't know. I know people on the forum in our area that does ;)

I am looking to see if i can get some help from someone regarding my scan master . I have started tuning but looking for some experience . I want to make sure i am doing this right . Please pm or respond here . We can arrange a neutral place off 22 or 287
Hey tzque. I just wanna say in public on your thread that it was a pleasure talking to you. And i'm glad i could help you with some tuning and tips for your GN. Looking foward to hearing about your progess, and we will get together soon after the holidays. Merry Christmas! :)

I wanted to thank you and GNicetry for your assistance . I have my fair share of hobbies but I must say the people I have met here have been the nicest and most willing to help . So far I have not met anyone shady or trying to take advatage of me .
My friend is stll installing alarms . Read up on them and let me know if want to do it .I gives me the piece of mind I need when I walk awat from my car .
I am going to order the parts and correct the header issue and then we can meet up .
Guys thanks again . Hope to return the favor .