Looking for help in Central Florida

CL87

I need to know a good shop in my area to look at my car's roller rocker being loud or anyone that might have some knowledge to help with my valve train issues.

I live in Lakeland FL in between Tampa and Orlando.

Great guys to work with. Kevin, Rob and Paul all know there stuff. My car is there right now getting some go fast goodies put on. They will take care of you.

Chris

Hope I'm not hijacking this thread.I'm in Largo-Clearwater area.Anyone with a shop like that around here?Orlando is a little far for me.Thanks.
Jeff:)

Hope I'm not hijacking this thread.I'm in Largo-Clearwater area.Anyone with a shop like that around here?Orlando is a little far for me.Thanks.
Jeff:)

A TSM person by the name of Richie (board name: RICHIE HIGH PSI)
He live's in Largo, Knows his stuff-highly recommended
Recently has gone 9.30's on a 109 block

FRED

CL87,
GNsnake is right. Kevin, Rob and Paul definitely know their stuff! My GN was there with about the same valvetrain issues your having along with other issues and they took care of it all. Kevin went through the entire motor, found all the problems, recommended upgrades and now she is putting out 508 RWHP!!:D KDK rocks. Just keep in mind that they can get extremely busy and depending on what needs to be done, you may experience significant waiting time. But definitely worth the wait!

James

Hi,
Where is Julio in FLA? That guy knows his way around a turbo Buick.He might be worth a lookup, if he's closer.