Looking For Good Body Shop Around Chicago

yamla_jatt806

Hello - I am new to this forum. Last week I picked up a 1986 GN. It runs pretty good but needs bodywork done. Specifically it needs rust removed from bottom of various body panels and needs a paint job.

Can someone suggest a good body shop around northern suburbs of Chicago?

Thanks.

Welcome, congrats on the Buick. There is an awesome body shop up north. Look up MJRWOOD on this board and PM him. I haven't seen any car that looks like his even after 7-8 years after painting it. This guy is not cheep but his work is second to none. I think the guys name is Mark and ph# is 874-639-9890 but double check with Steve ( MJRWOOD)

HTH

Prasad

Yup you got it right Prasad. J&D autobody on Rt14 between Crystal Lake and Cary. He is capable of doing less expensive work or all-out perfection that lasts and lasts. Whatever you need or want. The cheaper stuff is actually easier to get scheduled.

Wife drove her blue baby to work today

P7220241.jpg

P7220245.jpg

P7220238.jpg

Straight as an arrow And........... how old is that paint job? There is no way you can tell that this car was a basket case when you bought it.

Prasad

Hey looks like your car is just coated in clear and the color the reflection of the sky.:D