Looking for GNX footage

GNandGS

I'm still here!
Im living overseas and BEFORE I moved there was a tape with GNX (and other) footage I was using to digitize for use on the web for GWTRA.

Problem? It wasnt my tape and I cant find it. I have had family go through things there and Ive torn through all the boxes here - AGAIN but its a lost cause.

To make it right, I kinda want to replace it and send it. Maybe in DVD format? Dunno - not picky.

What I need help with:
1. Someone that can archive a bunch of GNX stuff, specifically news reports etc, to tape/dvd. Space allowing some general GN footage also.
2. Ship it for me to a Kansas address.

I have paypal so I can pay for shipping and materials.

Posted here because I primarily want GNX footage.

PHP:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G6wtnmdZhE[/YOUTUBE]
Im living overseas and BEFORE I moved there was a tape with GNX (and other) footage I was using to digitize for use on the web for GWTRA.

Problem? It wasnt my tape and I cant find it. I have had family go through things there and Ive torn through all the boxes here - AGAIN but its a lost cause.

To make it right, I kinda want to replace it and send it. Maybe in DVD format? Dunno - not picky.

What I need help with:
1. Someone that can archive a bunch of GNX stuff, specifically news reports etc, to tape/dvd. Space allowing some general GN footage also.
2. Ship it for me to a Kansas address.

I have paypal so I can pay for shipping and materials.

Posted here because I primarily want GNX footage.