Looking for catalytic converter

ALXTTA 1

Hi All,

I'm still having trouble getting my TTA to pass the IL IM240 test. I believe the high-flow converter I have just isn't doing a good enough job. My stock converter was gutted by a previous owner. If anyone knows where I can get a good stock converter, please let me know. Thanks!

convertor

I have my original convertor off my TTA. It was removed at 33,000 miles. If you want it $100 plus shipping. E-mail me and let me know.

Hay ALXTTA 1,

Is the hi-flow you have a stock type replacement or the hi-flow Terry Houston that goes with his DP? The only reason I ask is that if you have not compared them they are different so a stocker will not drop into the spot of a TH.

Not sure what the IM240 test is but here is what I do. Now at one time I had a better handle on what change would effect what test but it has been so long since I had issues that has all left me. I use a CAT, of course, drop in the stock chip, and dial my fuel pressure down to the 30-35 range to lean it WAY out beyond what I guess the ECM can compensate for. I also drive real careful till I can at least the FP back up. Like I said, I can not recall what changes effect what, running that lean or running a stick chip and blue tops may throw another test high, but I have never failed so I don't worry about it.

Brent