Looking for carbed turbo regal

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
don't need to run just needs to be complete. using motor and other parts for a swap and the rest of the car will be a donor so I don't want a prestine car and don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it. In Iowa, thanks.

I have one for you 83 T 1200.00 obo for the most part a solid car has rust on bottom of doors but not eaten through, needs a trunk lid but I'm getting one of those, comes with an extra front clip, interior leather seats are ripped in front but the back one is in good condition no headliner has the astro roof that works great could use a new seal but to my knowledge it does not leak, needs bumper fillers all in all a nice car for the price I think

boxed lower control arms
electric fan set up
emision stuff removed
new egr valve
new tune up done
new belts/hoses
adjustable wastegate
new single exhaust with turbo thrush muffler that exits behind passenger door
knock rpm boost gauge
ac deleted
if you want pics let me know I can email them to you

What kind of parts do you need/want? I don't have the carb turbo motor per say but do have some odd ball parts.

1. Have a factory 4 bbl intake and elec Q-jet.
2. Also a Edelbrock dual plane 4 bbl manifold
3. Plenty of 8445 heads with some mild porting or bone stock
4. turbo cranks for cheap (Have one I can let go for $100, needs to be tanked and polished, maybe .010/.010 at the most)
5. Have some blocks and stuff but that stuff is way to hard to ship.

Probably more then you needed to know but let me know if you want any of this stuff. Intakes aren't worth a whole lot so let me know if you need it and we can work something out.

Later,
TD