Looking for Blue interior pieces

85STREETREGAL

I'm trying to bring back my regals interior to stock looking for everything in dark blue but the back seat. Would prefer buckets for the front but the car came with a 60/40 so would settle. If you have anything laying around in blue and don't want and arm and leg please let me know.

Thanks
Kevin

We have plenty of blue interior as well. Shipping may be a factor with the seats. Where are you located?

People that post on this board, looking for parts or trying to sell parts, should have their ass beat if they don't give a location.

People that post on this board, looking for parts or trying to sell parts, should have their ass beat if they don't give a location.

1 post give him a break.;) Don't hold back tell us how you really feel LOL :eek: :D

sorry forgot I never put it in my signature I'm from Arizona

please let me know what you got yes i have a limited

I've got some odds and ends for a blue limited......I'll get some pics tommorrow and post here.

Found a bunch of stuff thanks Bigdaddy

Still a few more things I'm looking for now blue t-type steering wheel, blue console, & a triple gauge pillar

visor/mirrior

Got a blue visor/lighted mirror in NJ I would recover it. $25 plus shipping

Attachments

• visor.jpg
    visor.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 104
got a few more things to add to the list Looking for a GN spoiler and the front Air dams

Also a place to buy fiberglass bumper fillers

Still looking for interior pieces, GN spoiler, and and trunk lid in or near NJ or AZ. Please let me know what you have

What interior pieces do you need? Please be more specific. I have a ton of odds and ins.

I have a very nice pair of kick panels/ECM pocket, arm rests, 3rd brake light, top of seat belt trianguar trim pieces and a pair of saggy, but clean visors. Let me know what, if anything, you're intersted in and I'll give you a deal.

I've still got all the parts I sent you pics of a few months ago.....what is it exactly that you need for the interior ?