Looking for an Intake

tseminara

Hi guys, just joined the site but have been a long time user of the threads. A lot of great information passes through on here.

Looking to buy an intake someone might have lying around for my 85 t-type. Owned this car for 5 years now and slowly back tracking through the previous owners botches on the car. One of them the coolant sensor and absolutely destroyed the hole and the threads putting in a sender for an aftermarket gauge (want to get the damn SES light off)

Any help would be great, PM me on here send me an email at tseminara1003@gmail.com or call me 443-624-5015 after 5 oclock EST on the weekdays, anytime weekends. Im in Maryland outside of DC.

I can send you several in different states of stripping. I can do a stripped one fairly cheap so make me an offer on one.;)

keep them for boat ankers? cores? or when we get more data on gutted ones?

You guys are funny!
Some beans for the laughing gas factory . . . :D

images.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for all the offers. Hopefully be able to get this car running right for the first time since Ive owned it this week!

why not just tap a new hole in the untapped boss next to the stock one? or tap it out to the next bigger size and use a reducer bushing to reinstall the stock sensor?