Looking for an 84/85 fuel rail

$50 shipped to 17042 if you can ship by monday, I can pay paypal if you like. I broke the scheader valve off my rail but I plugged it with a screw with thread tape, ain't pretty but it does hold, looking to buy a rail so I can hook up my hood mount fuel pressure gauge. let me know if you can ship fast and take paypal. thanx

$50 shipped to 17042 if you can ship by monday, I can pay paypal if you like. I broke the scheader valve off my rail but I plugged it with a screw with thread tape, ain't pretty but it does hold, looking to buy a rail so I can hook up my hood mount fuel pressure gauge. let me know if you can ship fast and take paypal. thanx
you got it.

send me the paypal address and you'll have the cash in minutes. That will work out great, I'm workin out of town mon to wed, so I should have it sometime before the weekend, the fuel gauge on the hood looks badass, even more so if I hook it up.........:D gotta do plugs and oil tomorrow to finish spring cleaning.

pictures.
the fuel rail has a bit of a twist i guess when i pulled it off of the injectors it got bent.
You really can't see it but if you put it flat on the floor you WILL notice it. I think that once on the injectors and bolted down it shouldn't be a problem..
Edit -BTW the twist is on the cross over section NOT on the banks
Let me know if your still interested.

Fuel rail 84-85.JPG
Fuel rail 84-85 1.JPG
Fuel rail 84-85 2.JPG
Fuel rail 84-85 3.JPG
Fuel rail 84-85.JPGFuel rail 84-85 1.JPGFuel rail 84-85 2.JPGFuel rail 84-85 3.JPG

I think that once it's bolted down, I agree, I've looked at the pics. let me know a paypal address and I will take care of you.