Looking for advice

oneshot

So my headgasket blew out and since my car has been down i am trying to see where i want to go with it. Always looking for input so please speak up if you have a comment to make.

1.)Alky Kit
2.)Bigger injectors
3.)Rear Sway bar http://www.hrpartsandstuff.com

Getting the headgasket fixed so if anything can be done thats not to expensive while this is getting fixed i might as well square it away also. I think i can have about 3k to spend to get everything done. Even if someone has some input on beefing somehting up on the car as in trans,susp ets etc i would like to hear your inputs.

Car info

Nothing special really its a weekend driver if that, not looking to be the fastest but i don't car to be the slowest either if you get my drift.

Transmission upgrade was done by Phoenix transmission.
There was a cam added, I believe .010 over pistons
TE 44 turbo
Precision front mount IC (stock location 21 row was added when new engine was put in
Replaced the engine w/ a crate ATK 109 long block.
High performance fuel pump & hot wire kit
Chip was custom made by “TurboTweak”
Car is equipped w/ TE 44 turbo,
21 row stock location intercooler
2800 Stall converter
All pluming is 3”
TRIAL Waste gate
K& N air filter
42.5 injectors
2.5 mm plug wires.
Headers

Heads

Looks like you have good components. You would be well advised to take this opportunity to have your heads reworked. There is REAL HP to be gained there. Have a professional do it for you.

G-Racer said:
Looks like you have good components. You would be well advised to take this opportunity to have your heads reworked. There is REAL HP to be gained there. Have a professional do it for you.
With 3k to spend you can do 1&2 with money left over. Ask yourself why the hg blew and you will justify 1&2. Port match the heads and you'll free up power. Alky is the best dollar mod (esp. for a street car) you'll do.

with a new camshaft/crate engine, I assume the stock type timing gears have been updated to steel from plastic ???

If not .... do it !! Double check if you're not sure !! ;)

George

If the heads are off, get them ported or get some Champion irons.