Looking for a tta

Pete: what exactly are you looking for?

I have a mint original with 17k or so. I drive it but not a ton since it is documented to the hilt with every shred of paper since purchased.

I've been on the fence about simplifying my life and liquidating some of the lesser used toys.

I'm in south central CT so let me know what you're looking for. I'm not looking to make a ton if I sell the car but I'm likely to insist on FMV which might be a little higher than most drivers.

It is up on a lift in the heated shop - available to see if you want.

Dave

Tta

I can attest to the condition to Daves car.It pretty much is as perfect as you will find. Lots of low mile ones around. I am considering selling my 59k TTA only because of my lack of garage space since I bought my Cuda. But I am still on the fence about that.

I have a nice 50K mile piece that could use a good home. All stock except for a 44 turbo and 009 inj. Let me know if you have any interest. Thanks, Justin

You guys are fooled if you think your "muscle car" will pull more $$.

I have a 67 RS camaro, a 91' Syclone, and an 89' TTA ... the TTA is worth the MOST ( which is obvious , it was the MOST LIMITED PRODUCTION ) thats the key ---

im looking for a car with 20-30k in the odometer. driver quality not beat. also one that has a 2009-10 price tag on it ive seen allot with 2007 high price tag.....thanks any info is appreciated...Pete

Don't forget you guys with TTA's and soon to be new owners to bring them out to the TTA reunion next year in Ohio! Just click the banner in my sig for more info! We are shooting for over 100 TTA's! We need everyone's help to do it! Low mile high mile bring em out! :cool: