Looking for a T-Type-STILL!!!!

70Nova355

Hey guys, i'm looking for a relatively inexpensive ($5000-) T-type, preferably I/C, but either way is okay....I'm in Longview, Wa, and if anyone sees one in the area for a decent price, let me know please.

Thanks,
David

I wouldn't suggest it. Contact me and I will let you in on why.

Well, I still have time to wait for it, and Pat, thanks for keeping an eye out for those two local ones. I might track down that *cough* prick with the GN sometime this week. I need to take that thing off his hands before he throws da bling bling wires on it.... And if that red one goes up for sale, I MUST know about it.... :)

No prob on letting you know about the red one but the black one owned by that kid isn't a GN it is a WE-4 Turbo Limited. (1 of 1054 or something like that) That car has seen better days and needs a good home. Maybe you can get it for $3000-4000 or less even. He has thrashed it but it isn't beyond repair and I can help you track down the parts but if you got that one you better plan on putting more into it.

My friends son might be selling his 86 or 87 t-type for around that price:) It not in the best shape as far as the inside and piant goes but has a fairly fresh trans and rearend and the engine is in good shape i think.. Try calling him in the afternoon or late night. Dennis Hogan 206-362-1049

Geno- THInk you could possibly get me some more info on the T-type? I'd be really interested if the price is right...

Shoot me an email, or I'll shoot you one tommorrow.

Thanks,
David