Looking for a Syclone

ttafan

I'm looking for a nice, low mile Syclone (under 70k miles). I would prefer mostly stock, minor bolt-ons ok. Prefer Original paint, unless it's a perfect repaint. And Stock wheels and radio. LMK what you got. I am willing to pay up to $13K cash for one. I live in Md. but will travel if it's what I'm looking for. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the reply.... Yea, I saw that one. I offered him 13K. He won't really deal on the price. That's good money, especially since the guy told me it was repainted. Glad I didn't buy it for 15k too because I just saw a post on syty.net that a previous owner sold it for $12,500 back in '05 with less miles. Guess it should be worth more now, since it has more mileage. :biggrin: Sy #1548 - Any info known on this truck? - SyTy/SGT - Forums

I just want to say good luck finding a nice one i had a few they are cool.
Now
since its more desirable now than a few years ago plus there have been several wreaked / parted since... Its like TTA's or GNX's or many other classics (yes) I said it. The values have hit bottom and are on the way up now. I think he is in line asking more now than before, remember those $3,500 new 69 Z28's you can still get one just ad another 0 to the end and you can get a nice clone. Fortunately for the sy's they are hard to clone as the parts are just not out there. I would not bust the guys balls just keep looking. :biggrin:

There is one in Cecil County, MD. It's not advertised anywhere, but is on the side of the road on 274.

I just want to say good luck finding a nice one i had a few they are cool.
Now
since its more desirable now than a few years ago plus there have been several wreaked / parted since... Its like TTA's or GNX's or many other classics (yes) I said it. The values have hit bottom and are on the way up now. I think he is in line asking more now than before, remember those $3,500 new 69 Z28's you can still get one just ad another 0 to the end and you can get a nice clone. Fortunately for the sy's they are hard to clone as the parts are just not out there. I would not bust the guys balls just keep looking. :biggrin:

Agreed. Not that I have one nor do I even want one but the prices will come back up with time.

There is one in Cecil County, MD. It's not advertised anywhere, but is on the side of the road on 274.

Is There any way you could get me the contact info on it. I live about 2 hrs. from there. Don't know if you ride by there very often? but that would be great.

Thanks for the reply.... Yea, I saw that one. I offered him 13K. He won't really deal on the price. That's good money, especially since the guy told me it was repainted. Glad I didn't buy it for 15k too because I just saw a post on syty.net that a previous owner sold it for $12,500 back in '05 with less miles. Guess it should be worth more now, since it has more mileage. :biggrin: Sy #1548 - Any info known on this truck? - SyTy/SGT - Forums

ya you are funny it sold for 13600 with 45k plus miles in 07 and 3 years later it has 491023 miles and asking 15k is crazy? truck was driven 1k miles a year what you thank that means it needs to be sold for less? limited edition cars and trucks go up in valve when the miles stay low maybe you didn't know that.
sorry but the truck has sold
good luck find what you are looking for

ya you are funny it sold for 13600 with 45k plus miles in 07 and 3 years later it has 491023 miles and asking 15k is crazy? truck was driven 1k miles a year what you thank that means it needs to be sold for less? limited edition cars and trucks go up in valve when the miles stay low maybe you didn't know that.
sorry but the truck has sold
good luck find what you are looking for

Never said it was "Crazy" to ask $15k for it. You obviously didn't get 15k because you dropped to 14k on your post and I'll bet you didn't get that. me personally will not pay 15K. I made you an offer, you got offended and declined, so what? get over it. Anyway.....Who Cares.

I got what I was asking for it!
I didnt get offended when you offered that but when you said it wasnt worth it thats when i got pissed here we have another sh*t head making offers on cars they have not seen and then tell the saler that its not worth that and you will not ever get it.
so keep looking you find one from someone that needs to sell it I didnt

Never said it wasn't "worth it"... Never said you "wouldn't get it"... Sorry I'm not a sucker who pays exactly what everyone asks for a vehicle right off the bat! I don't need one that bad! There's one on ebay right now with 9k miles, bone stock, that I have watched 4 times only make it to 14k. So why would I give you 15 grand for a 60K mile Truck? I'm in no hurry. You really need to get over it.

hey man there nothing to get over I sold my truck and have money in my p[ocket lookn for the next car to buy. you are the one looking for a truck im fine maybe you need to get over it since know one will sell you there truck for what you offering them
Have a great day and again good luck on your search

Congratulations, and I think I'll somehow manage to get by without a Syclone right this second. Now go trash someone else's thread with your hieroglyphics. Thanks.