Looking for a stock 1987 GN for a Magazine Article

hurstbuick

I need to find a Stock 1987 GN for a Motor Trend Article in a up coming magazine. if you are interested get back with me ( Steve Hurst ) Email: hurstbuick@aol.com

As discussed, Motor Trend Magazine has a niche magazine called Motor Trend Classic that is in need of a stock 1987 Buick Grand National to use for a story. They need to photograph and drive the car for a story ... but they want to do so with an unmodified car. If common items like the tires, shocks and stuff has been changed ... that will be fine. However, the do not want a car with any type of engine mods (boost changes, high-flow exhaust, aftermarket chip, etc.) or suspension mods (aftermarket A-arms, bushings, springs, or such).

The car needs to be in great condition (nice paint and interior).

Do you know anyone that has such a car? By chance do you have an e-mail list that you can send out a request for anyone with such a car?

I know of a car, but I'm fairly certain the owner won't want it driven one inch. (and it's about 10 hrs from SoCal)

It currently has less than 35 original miles. LOL :eek: :eek: :frown:

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

Steve

I have all org GNX, and mostly orig WE4, (looks 100% org)
if that would work,
I'm not gonna send pics of something you CAN'T use. :rolleyes:

hey steve i have a gn all stock looks new with 47k can drive it any were. let me know
Rafael 714 457-6839

Yes it is my buick for sale!!!!

My brother george and i are trying to buy a 2nd restraunt....

Its big seats 60 plus pepole and has beer and wine licence and a big parking lot so we can have more buicks for the cruise so please tell all your friends about this great buick for sale thanx in advance ...

Rafael

Its big seats 60 plus pepole and has beer and wine licence and a big parking lot so we can have more buicks for the cruise so please tell all your friends about this great buick for sale thanx in advance ...

Rafael

What?:eek:
No wonder your Buicks are so slow...
Spoolfool2 was right!
Get all that ballast outa your Buick and you'll be in the 9's in no time!!!;)

Oh....and put that GN on e-bay and you'll get a lot more coin for it.

People will start throwing money at it just becasue they want to win.