Looking for a start up tune

HOTT SIX

Like the heading says I'm in need of a start up tune for a classic fast with individual cyl control. I have no clue how to tune it. Has a Built 109 girdle hyd roller cam ported champion iron heads 6776 dbb turbo with an s cover on it 85 lb injectors reds double pumper 911 converter with a stock gear. I ordered an e cover to try an run THS. The guy that was gona help me tune it seems to busy to help so any help is apreciated!! Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Like the heading says I'm in need of a start up tune for a classic fast with individual cyl control. I have no clue how to tune it. Has a Built 109 girdle hyd roller cam ported champion iron heads 6776 dbb turbo with an s cover on it 85 lb injectors reds double pumper 911 converter with a stock gear. I ordered an e cover to try an run THS. The guy that was gona help me tune it seems to busy to help so any help is apreciated!! Thanks

what type of fuel?

That Q16 stuff makes a mess of the injectors and hoses I heard....use c16 if you can. I have a nice street tune for batch fire on pump fuel it should not need much tweaking to sequential except a few settings.........

No I haven't had time but me and my buddy is gona work on it Monday night. Thanks.

I really hope your buddy knows what he is doing, years of experience are behind the posted programs, use my program as base and adjust the ve table accordingly to your motors needs. The batch fire program will work on seq it will be close enough for a start up

Thanks and yes he knows what he's doing. He just happens to own the fastest TSM car on the planet. Jason White.

That is good news....but silly question why are you looking for a tune, if your good to go?

I didn't know he was gona be able to help me untill this weekend. The car has a modded ECM with a T T chip mass air flow translator plus. I recently purchased the Fast so I was looking to get a close tune so I could start tuning on it he's been busy and so have I but I do thank you for the tune you posted. Not trying to be a wise ass just trying to go faster. Thanks

No problem, but your in good hands with the TSM champ on your side.....