Looking for a regular Regal Driver

jdpolzin

Hey guys, I'm going to be looking for a regular Regal that is going to become a driver. I basically want something cheap with a good body. I dont really care if it has a motor/tranny because I have one to install. But I would prefer the car to be as complete as possible. Let me know what you have or if anything is available near you! Thanks! -------Jeremy j_dpolzin@hotmail.com

Regal driver

How about a '78 in really good condition? 1983 turbo V6 with 37k miles, car has 84k. Lot's of options and runs good. Needs the heater core installed and a new windshield and maybe some other TLC type stuff but is a great candidate for a daily driver. I'm in Detroit and I believe you could drive this thing away from here to just about anywhere as it is right now. I hate to part with it but I've got too many cars here at the house.

Kenny Miller
734-637-0340

Attachments

• ebayVarious 021.jpg
    ebayVarious 021.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 387
  • ebayVarious 020.jpg
    ebayVarious 020.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 385
  • ebayVarious 019.jpg
    ebayVarious 019.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 387
  • ebayVarious 018.jpg
    ebayVarious 018.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 389
  • ebayVarious 017.jpg
    ebayVarious 017.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 386
Nice car but I'm looking for an 81-87 and would prefer an 84-87. Thanks! -----Jeremy

Been so busy working I totally forgot. There's an 82 in the paper for 400 bucks. I'll get on the site and see if it's still listed.

Jesse, let me know. I just dont want a rust bucket and around here, you know what you get for $400! A big box of RUST DUST! :biggrin:

Yeah it's the same thing you get for 2,000:biggrin: Hmm, might go work on that some more today. I just called on the car. It was just sold today. Supposed to be 4,000 not 400. So I'll still be keeping an eye out. What you looking to spend anyway? I don't really see the point in spending more than
2k for a car or you just as well go buy another TR:rolleyes: (not that it would be nice, but at least it's a TR) THinking about scratching the turbo shelby project to build and just buying another TR. Seems like they're easier to find. THe one I was going to buy the guy decided not to sell. All I want is a high 12sec driver that gets 30+mpg highway, is that so much to ask;)

Yeah it's the same thing you get for 2,000:biggrin: Hmm, might go work on that some more today. I just called on the car. It was just sold today. Supposed to be 4,000 not 400. So I'll still be keeping an eye out. What you looking to spend anyway? I don't really see the point in spending more than
2k for a car or you just as well go buy another TR:rolleyes: (not that it would be nice, but at least it's a TR) THinking about scratching the turbo shelby project to build and just buying another TR. Seems like they're easier to find. THe one I was going to buy the guy decided not to sell. All I want is a high 12sec driver that gets 30+mpg highway, is that so much to ask;)

Yes definately not worth buying an expensive NA Regal for what I'm doing with it. I did think about just buying a TR and parting out the drive train but I just cant make myself do that! I want to spend as little as possible but looking around $1000. Like i said, the body is really the only thing that important to me. I could go for a Roller but it would be nice to be able to drive the car around if I need to.

I'll keep an eye out here in KS for you. Seems to be more cutlasses around here though.

Doesn't usetaboost have a clean N/A for sale?

Thanks! I have been checking out Craigslist for your area. Not much except for a few lowriders. Usetaboost already sold his otherwise it probably would have been in my garage! Thanks! -----Jeremy

Speaking of my old grandpa car, the current owner told me that a semi truck grazed the front of it:frown: I went and checked it out, looks like an easy fix. Just barely clipped it enough to scuff the bumper and fender and break the filler. He called teh owner of the construction company and he said he'd give him 35 bucks for some plastic weld to fix it:eek: I told him it's time to be a d!ck and request NOS parts to fix it;) A sherrif witnessed the whole thing so it shouldn't be too much hassle:cool:

Might be tuff to find a rust free car for a grand. My 84 cutlass was just resold for $4500. It was rust free w/ 51,000 on the clock. Im near Rockford, I'll let you know if anything pops up around here. Theres a couple of locals that always seem to have some nice stuff reasonably priced.

:rolleyes: Yeah we found him a Ranger. Went to Rockford to buy it, spent $2300 and it needed another $400 to make it run right. Then a nicer Ranger popped up around the corner from me for $2000! What luck!

I might be selling mine, it is the sage green limited in my sig, and zero RUST,
but I'm in the Boise area and that might be a problem, let me know. 208-365-3653 days

Ron

I might be selling mine, it is the sage green limited in my sig, and zero RUST,
but I'm in the Boise area and that might be a problem, let me know. 208-365-3653 days

Ron

What are you asking for it? What color interior does it have?

Yes definately not worth buying an expensive NA Regal for what I'm doing with it. I did think about just buying a TR and parting out the drive train but I just cant make myself do that! I want to spend as little as possible but looking around $1000. Like i said, the body is really the only thing that important to me. I could go for a Roller but it would be nice to be able to drive the car around if I need to.
I have thought about selling my 85 Limited 3.8L, 120k, been in the family since new, runs fine, minimal rust. I can send pics if you have high speed internet. I am about 250 miles SE of you.