Looking for a new aluminum master cylinder, yes I've search

obrut

I did the vacuum conversion on my 87 T many years ago and used a new master cylinder (part#10-1926) and booster (part# 5471243) from a 1987 buick regal. The master cylinder is cast iron and has started leaking and is rusty. I want to replace it with a new (not reman) aluminum one but I'm having a hard time finding one. I have called Oreilly's, auto zone, napa, advanced auto but they all seem to picture an aluminum one on there website but it turns out to be a cast iron one every time. I started looking on ebay and found one listed as a wagner MC107050, its new and the guy says its aluminum. Will this work on a regal and will it bolt to my 87 regal booster? or does anyone know where I can find a new aluminum 87 regal master cylinder?

Tim

I decided years back when a friend found a new one that it wasn't worth almost $200 difference to avoid a perfectly good reman.
We actually both went with B-body units IIRC.

No problems, no regrets on the reman in my case.

I did the vacuum conversion on my 87 T many years ago and used a new master cylinder (part#10-1926) and booster (part# 5471243) from a 1987 buick regal. The master cylinder is cast iron and has started leaking and is rusty. I want to replace it with a new (not reman) aluminum one but I'm having a hard time finding one. I have called Oreilly's, auto zone, napa, advanced auto but they all seem to picture an aluminum one on there website but it turns out to be a cast iron one every time. I started looking on ebay and found one listed as a wagner MC107050, its new and the guy says its aluminum. Will this work on a regal and will it bolt to my 87 regal booster? or does anyone know where I can find a new aluminum 87 regal master cylinder?

Tim

We carry this one. GBodyParts.com Online alot of bling since it is polished.