Looking for a magazine that had a grand national on it

nash87650

Hey Everyone,
I need some help. I am trying to get new sporty wheels for my gn.
As i was looking around and then I remembered a magazine that I saw several years back, probably more than 5 years ago that had a really cool gn with large wheels on possibly on the cover.

Similiar to a 5 star wheel like a corvette but i belive they were aluminum looking.
They were on a very popular magazine but I cannot remember it.
It was one of the magazines cars that they had been working on. I want to say Hot Rod magazine or Car Craft but I am not sure.

I know this is a very vauge description but I wanted to see if I could pick a needle from the hastack and see if anyone knew? If so great, and if you can get me a picture and style of the rim even better.

All I remember is that the car was a car the magazine was working on, the wheels had an aluminum looking wheel, 5 star similar to a C6 corvette wheel. Also I believe they had lowered it a little.
The rim looked a little like this without the chrome and I belive may have had a stripe on each of the 5 spokes at the end of the wheel closest to the edge.

5253-c.JPG

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

side note,
Heath is in this months PHR mag w/ a silver Z28 that looks rough at first sight, then you see its another great build.