looking for a image of the turbo 6 emblem

TurboV6Sonoma

Im back!! Maybe for good
I'm looking for a image of the 6 logo and of the grand national 6 fender logo. I am making a skin (sticker overlay) for my cell phone. the pics or images need to be of just the logo no cars in the pictures. you can email it to me or post it
10secgn@comcast.net

thanks in advance
Ryan

finallygot1 said:
Do you have Master Cam Draft9,if so i can e-mail you one off my drawings.

Ive never even heard of that! is there anyway you can convert it?

thanks

It's a drawing program I'll try to convert it,not sure if I can though.Here is an example of what I use it for.

Attachments

• switch1.JPG
    switch1.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 115
I sent it,you might be able to open it,let me know if it worked.The pic by the way is of a switch plate I built for TurboG.He has been helping me with my car.A way of saying thanks.

yeah it didnt work for me. I'm guessing that program isnt free either? that is a very, very nice switch panel! you did a excellent job on it.

Thanks Glen liked it,it was the first one I made.I'll try a few other ways to convert it,if I can't get it tonight I'll make some calls tommorrow.Somebody at work will know.

yeah still no worky, I tried it and when trying to open it, it says i have no valid program to open that file.

I've got one more idea if that dosen't work I'll get some help at work tommorrow.Oh and no that program isn't free,but I got it from work and installed here at home :biggrin:

Not gonna be able to do it ,gonna need some help,I'll take your e-mail address to work and i'll get one of the guru's to show me what needs to be done.I should be able to get it to you tommorrow.Sorry I couldn't do you any good tonight.I'll e-mail you tommorrow and let you know the status.Scott

sent...

also i'm back at doing the BMS banners again...so if anyone wants one...let me know...