Looking for a good downpipe in the southwest michigan/michiana area.

Matt McClung

Hotair guy who owns a I/C
Hello, just got the GN out and running well, but I still have the stock DP and elbow on it. Small puck does not cover the ported wastegate hole very well. So just thought I would put this out and see if I get any hits. Would love to find one this weekend if possible.

Thank you
Matt McClung

Hello, just got the GN out and running well, but I still have the stock DP and elbow on it. Small puck does not cover the ported wastegate hole very well. So just thought I would put this out and see if I get any hits. Would love to find one this weekend if possible.

Thank you
Matt McClung

Hey Matt,
My buddy has a THDP he's about to post on the forum for sale. His screen name is HUNTSG. PM him and I'm sure he'd cut a a pretty good deal. He just upgraded to ATR headers and had to get a new DP in order for them to fit. He's been out of town so he hasn't had a chance to list it yet. You might want to get with him before he posts it for sale ;)
Casey

Thanks for the reply guys, I was a little late to get the one for sale, don't know to much about the Kirban style, looks like it still uses the stock elbow. So I just ordered one from RJC. Thanks again.

I'm in watervliet, mi. I have a 3" I'd let go for $150.00.
unaretys.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk