Looking for a good Buick transmission shop near Chester, NJ (Metro NYC)

tony cuiffo

Hello,

I am buying a 70 Skylark with a 200R Grand National transmission and looking for a good shop to have it checked out. It has an Edelbrock 600 carb. with electric choke and the owner installed the new Transmission but hasn't been able to get it to function properly. Sounds like it is a TV adjustment issue, but not sure.

Appreciate the help everyone.

Tony

Chester NJ

Level 10 in Hamburg. The owner Pat knows GNs very well. Just rebuilt my buddy's after his TC blew up, thing shifts great.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks for the info. I spoke with Dave Husek today and I will call Level 10 tomorrow. The car will be in NJ by Nov 30. here is a pick for those interested in old iron
photo 3.JPG

Wow, sure looks sharp!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

beautiful car. Went through Husek for all my parts and making another purchase from him also. Real nice guy. Sells what you need, not what you think you want. <Thats what really impressed me.

Nice car. We spoke Tuesday. As mentioned above, you are close to Level 10, go see Pat Barrett. he is one of my closest friends, tell him I sent you and he will take care of you. Call him at his shop 973-827-1000