Looking for a GNX !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try Hemmings? There was one in there, under 5K miles.(it could be lower) I think the price was $42,000 HTH Good luck:)

that is two deep pockets for sure . Are you going to look at it or drive it? That will tell you what you should buy

FWIW....The value of these cars is going up; of that there is no doubt. My unit has about 6k on it and I would consider it as a nice #2 car in Hemmings parlance. I've been offered almost 50% more than I paid 4 years ago. That is nice to know but at day's end #112 would be gone and the bucks soon after. It is "The Holy Grail" and here she stays. Never had more fun with my clothes on. Good luck in your search.

Like I said-$75K is on the top end of what it is worth. I sold mine for $61K. A friend of mine has two-one with 5.6 miles & one with 45K miles & wouldn't sell either for $75K. Everyone is different that has one. Patience & time will find you the right car. You should expect to spend at least $50K. Like the comment earlier,it will depend on whether you will drive or show it as to the price you pay. We'll keep looking. Later...
GENE

Hi
I am looking for one too
A friend is looking to buy another one. Lucky for him he picked one up last year for $40K Canadian Dollars...We had found one in Canada. #167
I also find those a little high priced.
I guess we will have to keep looking for people that are down to earth with their prices..:(

Joe

Hey twinvipers,

Here's one to check out... It's on eBay though...(Item# 4513723014) just figured to give you the heads up. I bid on it but heck it's only money, right!?
My search is on as well.:cool:

The outside looks good from a distance but the engine bay looks like crap, like nobody ever cleaned it and a couple of wire ties holding the maf hose up:rolleyes: For 40k I'd look for something a little cleaner

My girlfriend's father owns GNX no. 501 with 5200 original miles on it. He isn't trying to sell it, but would most likely entertain 55-60k for it.

www.zaneo.cz28.com/gnx.html

Let me know if you would be interested in contacting him.

Not looking for someone that doesn't want to sell unless they get stupid money. That car is worth mid 40's at the most.

Thanks anyway.

Found one with 800 miles that I might be prying away from the guy little by little...

Stupid money?? It may be worth something different to every person out there.

A simple "No, thanks" would have done.

Sorry for trying to help.

Hey twinvipers....reading thru the posts...just curious as to how you learned exact values on every car....never knew that was even possible. :confused: :D

Hey 19gn87

Show me a 5000 mile GNX that sold for anything close to 55-60 ????????

There was an 800 mile one that sold in Hemmings 2 weeks ago for 43k. Just missed it.

I can buy a 12k mile car for 39k and a 20k mile car for 35k right now. Just looking for less miles.

55-60k is not realistic and you know it !!!

We're all "self-styled experts" when it comes to values/opinions, but the ole' supply/demand thing will be here long after we're gone. I was just pullin' your chain in fun.....:)

It's just not realistic for your "deep pockets."

Good luck with your search; just approach it with a better attitude towards something that other's have and you want :)

Supply and demand will always be the case. If you aren't interested in this particular car, that's perfectly fine. After hearing 75k thrown around, I feel that 55k is an adequate price. It's your money and you should spend it however you feel best suited. Just don't be an ass to people who try to help you.

Have a good day :)

I was just saying, "I don't think that car is worth that kind of money".

When people ask me if I want to sell any of my cars, I just say no. Instead of throwing out some "STUPID" number in hopes they will buy it.

Again, show me a car with that kind of miles that sold for ANYTHING CLOSE to 55-60k ? Thank you !!!

Judging by the "Fleet" in your sig, you obviously have the means to acquire your desire....so to speak. Why not spell out your limit to those who may be interested in selling rather than playing Barrett-Jackson and perhaps squander an opportunity?
It took two minutes to buy mine. He had a number...I had a number. Divide it down the middle, shake hands and have a brew.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.