Looking for a GNX !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like all the GNX's I have seen for sale have been on Ebay. Keep in mind there were only 547 made and how many left? Hope you have deep pockets! :)

Good luck!

Too bad you weren't 6 months earlier. I delivered mine in April. Send me an email(pm) & I'll find you one. You might need TWO pockets of money to get an extremely low mileage one. Don't try ebay-I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY FEEDBACK(POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE).
GENE

twinvipers-I never got your PM-private message. I've seen this car at various times in the past year. DON'T GIVE ANY MONEY TILL YOU FIRST SEE THE (OR ANY) GNX IN PERSON! It looks great & at a good price-but seeing is believing. If you can get it at $49K or less,you'll be glad you did. All it would need is a thorough chassis detail job & maybe some in the engine compartment to be first rate-been there done that. Give him a call & if things look promising,go check it out & go from there. Any questions,feel free to contact me. All I did was show mine for 7 years. I'm not an authority,but I know how one looks in prestine condition. I have a friend with two--one with 5.6 miles & one with around 40K--neither is for sale. What I can't answer,he can. Let me know.
Good luck.
GENE

See what this is:

GNX433
108 miles
Stanten Island NY
$53K
718-983-9676

Low mileage ones surface every now & then,BUT not often. Be patient & persistent and it'll pay off. Let me know.
GENE

Here is another I found:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...h&advanced=&isp=y&start_year=1987&cardist=577

It has 60 miles. #139 Never titled or registered. I hope you weren't kidding when you said you have cash-ALOT! This is about the most expensive price I've seen one being asked for. It does say "make offer" though. $75K is VERY on the high side of top dollar. This car has not been dealer prepped. Mine was. If it has never been detailed,you will find rust in alot of places under the car. Like I said earlier,go look before you send any money. I do have a friend in Chicago that could possible check on it. It is also a toll free phone #,so talk all you want. I hope this is what you were looking for & it is still available. Let me know.
GENE

Status
Not open for further replies.