Looking for a gn roller

we2man

Looking for a gn roller! Im selling my 2000 ss camaro on here in hopes to find another gn roller! I've had four gn's getting rid of them was the worst mistake of my life! hind sight is always 20/20. If anyone has one or knows of one for sale i would really appreciate it! we2man

! have a 1982 sport coupe. Rarer than a grand national for the most part. Perfect canidate for a 1982 Grand national clone. Did my research, and 25 were believed to be made total in 82 with the origional 3.8 turbo. My engine is gone, but that engine is pretty common in a few different cars. between 79-83.

Attachments

• 120914_0002.jpg
    120914_0002.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 120418_0005.jpg
    120418_0005.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 25
Search my name under cars for sale. Got one for a good price there (make offer) that has a rod knock.
I'm in the cincinnati, Ohio area. Car is a 87 t, but is black and has a gn spoiler. Would only take a few badges to make a gn. It is rust free for the most part minus the floor on the drivers side. That will need to be patched.
Car is a little more than a roller but at a roller price.

what size of turbo is that it looks big ? Any other mods that you know of? and do the welds come with it

Are you talking to me?
If you are, I'm not sure on the turbo size. I think it is a turbonetics probably around the 60mm size. The wheels are not welds, they are american racing black steel wheels with brand new tires. All that comes with it.

They are centerlines, and yes, but not origional engine has a 305h/o. i know that the origional 3.8turbo was in a few cars then. Ive seen as cheap as 500 complete. This car is very desirable and rarer than g/n do the research. 215 gns in 82. of those 215 were available with the 3.8 turbo, 15 are believed to be registered total. they all came with a 4.1. I have the base for a very expensive, beautiful, and rare car!

I have an 86 GN roller. Have all parts and pieces, except ECM, to finish plus extras. Started frame-off but no longer have time. If interested I can provide all details and pics. Notre Dame, In