Looking for a few Blue GN HW cars

Sure do. $5 each shipped Hot Wheels 2007 New Models GN Blue “Kmart Edition” 2 left.
I have some other diecast for sale if your interested. Check my other post in diecast for sale.

James L.

OUCH! OK, I'll take them. Tell me where to send the m.o.:)

Mike, call me sometime buddy. Id love to see your GN again.

Saturday march 15th we are having a midwest shootout at KCIR, if you could stop by and check it out, alot of us would like to see you there.

Its free to get in that day and watch, there is going to be alot of GNs there, bring yours to show off.

Take it easy.... You know where to get ahold of me at,... its usually here LOL

BW

Bryan, I would love to see my GN again!:smile: I keep it stored in Grain Valley at my friends house so I don't get to look at it much. He bought me a nice cover for my birthday because he was tired of seeing it covered in dust.:frown: I haven't even driven the car in over a year. The last time it was driven my friend had it out. Of course he had to remind me how good she runs by telling me she got sideways a few times:biggrin: But I hope to pull the engine before spring and replace the timing chain, maybe a cam/lifter set and all of the gaskets. I don't want to tear into the motor: a. Because I don't have the time or money to go all out & b. I'm afraid it would never get finished:rolleyes: I did pull all of the stereo stuff out to put in my other car so the GN is back to stock. Honestly it has been hard to just let it sit but it's been difficult this summer to find time to mess with it. Hopefully I can make time after the new year to get back in the game.:smile:

Holy crap, yeah you need to get out more often.
I cant believe you havent driven your car for that long, i know how it goes though.

That saturday at the track would be a good time to have everyone go over it and make sure its up to snuff, there should be a few turbo buick people there.

Hope to see you at the winsteads cruise or out at the track

BW

OUCH! OK, I'll take them. Tell me where to send the m.o.:)

Cool... Send Check or Money Order(your choice) of $10 to:
James Lowery
17140 Fenton Dedeaux Road
Kiln MS 39556

I will get the diecast out the next day after I receive your payment.
Thanks James L.

Mike, call me sometime buddy. Id love to see your GN again.

Saturday march 15th we are having a midwest shootout at KCIR, if you could stop by and check it out, alot of us would like to see you there.

Its free to get in that day and watch, there is going to be alot of GNs there, bring yours to show off.

Take it easy.... You know where to get ahold of me at,... its usually here LOL

BW

What's this shootout? How much?

Ok, I'm with ya now. I checked KCIR's site and they didn't have it listed for that date???

Go to the midwest section here, then it takes you to the mofbody site.

Its a private track rental by the missouri f body guys..

BW