looking for a esc module

moenning1

If anyone has one for sale i have a 85 gn my number 7853073339 or if u know where to get one or dose anyone make an after martket one

No it won't, they are different. You need to either change the pin locations in the factory harness to an 86-87 configuration or by an adapter harness to make it work.

I might have an 85 module, I'll will look through my box of ignition parts Tuesday afternoon and I'll get back to you.

No it won't, they are different. You need to either change the pin locations in the factory harness to an 86-87 configuration or by an adapter harness to make it work.

The BLO and HKP esc modules both use the same housing and connector. It's debatable on which react to knock quicker between the two. I use them both in hot air and ic applications. Some say hkp is quicker, some say blo is quicker. Most notice no difference.

The BLO and HKP esc modules both use the same housing and connector. It's debatable on which react to knock quicker between the two. I use them both in hot air and ic applications. Some say hkp is quicker, some say blo is quicker. Most notice no difference.

do you have any pics of your BLO module? with and without lipstick plz. Lol! couldnt pass that one up!