Looking for a Daily Driver Turbo Buick anything with the 86-87 drivetrain

bpjr07

I live in Los Angeles California so need a decent car as a DD so stock or not alot of mods would be nice but send me a message ill check it out.anything that has a 86-87 engine even hybrids.

Might want to post up in the regional TB.com Southwestern Section down at the bottom of the board. Just missed a really nice turbo Buick for sale in San Diego area by about a week or so.

Dont remind me!!!!!!
i needed to sell my suburban first!!!!!
sold it but 2 weeks to late.

I live in Los Angeles California so need a decent car as a DD so stock or not alot of mods would be nice but send me a message ill check it out.anything that has a 86-87 engine even hybrids.

I have a 45k Blue Turbo-T for sale....I haven't advertised on the board yet.
Mods include Dut neck intercooler, 3" down pipe, Auburn posi and cat back exhaust. The Options include. Hardtop, concert sound, rear defrost, pwr windows, seat, locks and trunk release, trunk kit, cruise, delay wipers and cold A/C.

Only problem area is clear is peeling on driver's front fender, not bad though. This is a very nice car and needs nothing. I don't know how much you have to spend but I'm asking 12.5k.....A great deal on a nice car, she would make a great daily driver....I would keep it if I could.

Please email me at home 4coens@comcast.net or call (559)271-9622....I'm located in Fresno.
I also have references and a person or two that will vouch for the car's condition.

I only attached one photo I have a bunch more...

Oh forgot to mention the rear spoiler was installed at the dealership in '87 upon delivery...Kind of cool!

Thanks,

Aaron

Attachments

• rear%20quarter%20right.jpg
    rear%20quarter%20right.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 102