looking for a clean tub or roller

jimmys434

im looking for a clean tub.or roller in midwest closer to chicago the better. i want to build a race car but dont want to tear up a running car

I actually have a roller I recently acquired. Call me. 707 362 6030. I dont get on here much, so the phone is the best way to reach me. and dont worry about calling too late.

I do have a body I'm parting out. Available as anything from a bare frame to complete rolling sheetmetal. Car was in pieces and missing things when I bought it and I've sold some trinkets off it, so to make a whole car again (even a drag car) would probably still take a donor car or a couple trips to the salvage yard. You are 550 miles away from me. Let me know if you are interested in driving to KS for part of a regal LOL. Body tub needs one small area patched in the passenger wheelhouse, rest is clean (hardtop car). I bought it for the powertrain.

im looking for a clean tub.or roller in midwest closer to chicago the better. i want to build a race car but dont want to tear up a running car
I got one and am located in Hammond(20 minutes east of the loop) Car is rustfree . I do not visit this forum dat much so emailor call with questions.. check your pm for more details.