LOOKING for a bad THDP OR MEASE..JUST NEED THE ELBOW OF THE TURBO

BOTLFED

1 Fast Mother Fogger!
:cool: looking for a damadged TH down pipe or mease all i need is the first 6 inched off the turbo to be good i am making my own custom down pipe so the rest of the pipe does not have to be any good thanks

Mild steel OK?
Just the stub right?
THDP
BW

Attachments

• Final1996$100SnAE77665544B (Small).jpg
    Final1996$100SnAE77665544B (Small).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 83
yup

mild steal is fine. i am going Chris chow style exhaust and kicking it out right over the passenger side emblem on the fender ;) that should attract some attention at the street light while its spooling :biggrin: i hope there window is rolled up if i am in the left lane :eek:

how bout this

i have a ported stock turbo elbow, with a dump tube welded to it. it allows you to bolt on a pipe via the 3 bolt collector that it has to dump the exhaust through the pass inner fender. give me an email address and i will send you some pics of it.

buickbert

BOTLFED said:
mild steal is fine. i am going Chris chow style exhaust and kicking it out right over the passenger side emblem on the fender ;) that should attract some attention at the street light while its spooling :biggrin: i hope there window is rolled up if i am in the left lane :eek:

You want me to get you a quote for shipping to you?
I can cut the pipe, how long you want it?
Its 100.00 plus shipping
BW