Looking for a 78-80 turbo hood

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
Need a hood or just the scoop for my new project, I know this may be the wrong place to post but I thought I may get more action over here, mods feel free to move.

I may have a hood, but I'm in KY. I am near where the GS nats are held in BG. It has a small dent, but not on the scoop. The hood is easily repairable if I can find it.

What would you be asking for it
I'll have to look in the shop back home and see if it's still there. If it is, I'll shoot you a price and a pic. Won't be a lot if you want it. Might be a couple days before I can get out there but I'll try getting someone there to check on it too. If it didn't get scrapped, it'll be easy to find.

how baddly are you wanting one? I know where there is a complete hood.... but its way out here in new mexico

I'll still pay full price if it's in my price range and then he can scrap the rest and make a few more bucks

There was a guy that owned a classic junk yard about half an hour from me that used to have a 78 SC and crushed it but he kept the hood. Wanted like $250 for it or something, shipping would be outrageous.

I apologize for not being back on for a bit, life gets hectic at times. I have not been "home" since I mentioned it due to work, but there is a chance I'll be there this week helping my brother catch up on some body work. He keeps forgetting to look for it (I'm almost positive I hung it up in one of the storage buildings though). If I have it, we'll figure out something if you still need it. Will you be in BG for the GS nationals in October. I can bring it there if I find it. Scoop was good and the hood had a ding that was repairable last time I saw it. I have a complete 83 T-Type as well that has a decent hood and alot of good parts. Still debating on its future...