Looking for 87 Limited

Saint Bernie

Turbo Regal Saints Fan
Looking for a 1987 Turbo Limited (orgional conition, numbers matching). Must have leather interior (prefer gray but tan will work if right color combination). Exterior color secondary. Prefer one with chrome package and corning lights. Loaded like a limited should be. No T-Tops, sunroof OK if well cared for. No landau top (again, unless well cared for). No heavy mods, need the origional parts if mildly modified. Can be higher mileage if well cared for and maintenance performed. Please, no resto projects or cast offs ( some work is fine). I am a serious buyer and I will buy the right car. So please, don't waste your time or mine with a car that is ragged out. Can pick up if not toooo far away.

Can see ad for my 87 Turbo-T Limited w/Black out trim. Rust free CA car in excellent shape.
I didn't like the original "pillow-style" seats, so the fronts were replaced with Procar bucket seats in tan vinyl.
Search for "Gold 87 Turbo-T with Leather" by 87Ltd
I'm not on this site much so if you'd like to contact me; please reply to: garjohn.fong@yahoo.com
$10,000 obo
Thanks for your time,
John

ive got an 87lmiited,orig motor,grey leather,been in car craft 4 times,im in cali though.not lookin to sell but for right price.

This Limited has leather and console, as well as some mods under the hood.

It is a 2-owner car in excellent shape.

I will be servicing it next week before it is posted for sale.

Yes, the wheels have been chrome plated!

Limited 2.jpg

Just for that, I'm gonna swipe your Pepsi off the atv while you're not looking @ the TB.com Nats :p Hope to see you out there again this year pops.

That is a nice car. I just picked up an 87 Limited in South Carolina. thanks for letting me know.