Looking for 1986-87 hardtop T-Type or GN, no rust.

mustangmark50

Seeing what is out there for 1986-87 T-Types or GN's for sale. My main stipulations are no rust, decent overall condition, and a hardtop. No projects or fixer-ups. I'm not that picky on mileage (50-125k) because I plan on driving it anytime the weather permits during spring and summer. If I had to narrow it down more, I prefer gray, tan, or maroon interiors with buckets/center console. Exterior colors...if I had to narrow it down again, white and WH1 would be my #1's. Silver, charcoal, black, or maroon would be 2nd's. Any other color, I would take a look at as well. Sort of leaning W02 a bit. Budget depends on the car, condition, color, and mod's. Aiming for the $8500-13,000 range. Please shoot me a PM with what you have, condition, mod's, mileage etc.

Seeing what is out there for 1986-87 T-Types or GN's for sale. My main stipulations are no rust, decent overall condition, and a hardtop. No projects or fixer-ups. I'm not that picky on mileage (50-125k) because I plan on driving it anytime the weather permits during spring and summer. If I had to narrow it down more, I prefer gray, tan, or maroon interiors with buckets/center console. Exterior colors...if I had to narrow it down again, white and WH1 would be my #1's. Silver, charcoal, black, or maroon would be 2nd's. Any other color, I would take a look at as well. Sort of leaning W02 a bit. Budget depends on the car, condition, color, and mod's. Aiming for the $8500-13,000 range. Please shoot me a PM with what you have, condition, mod's, mileage etc.
Where are you located?

Sent you a PM. I'm in Davenport. I also have a very bad a$$ GN that will be for sale in the next couple weeks. Come take a look at it and I'll introduce you to some of the Turbo Farm West crew! ---Jeremy

bluTb.jpg
Thanks for everyone's help finding a car. I've purchased a super clean 1986 Blue T-Type from Dwall today. It was great meeting you and your wife today. I hope you are able to finish your GN project now and appreciate you giving up one of your baby's for me to enjoy. Thanks again!

Mark

Congrats! That's a very nice car! It's been in my driveway a few times!!!!:D
Thanks! Bob said you have helped him quite a bit on the cars. How are your 2 GN's coming along? I'm going to start working on getting the TT tuned. Plan on getting alchy, scanmaster, MAF translator, boost controller, etc. You'll have to let me know the next time you guys come to Des Moines.