looking for 10 sec motor

Dude you have no posts on this board, wicked came on to let us know your an ok guy and you can only imagine how many newbie, trolls, and losers we see come here. That one post up top, [[ turbomonte 2 that merc what a piece of sh@t i will try any day i have 2 stage 2 cars smart guy money talks and those piece sh@t cars you have walks....]] that sounded like a troll with a honda . Wicked said you were ok so we know your not a troll now but don't try to blow your chest out like your last post [ 2 stage 2 cars in 3 months..try to top that ] There are a ton of guys on here working hard to keep their family fed right now and you don't win friends here like that. On the other hand there are guys here with a ton of money and you never know it because they are great guys and car guys willing to help anyone on here out. Take a breath and see how you are coming over here. Daniel

[[ turbomonte 2 that merc what a piece of sh@t i will try any day i have 2 stage 2 cars smart guy money talks and those piece sh@t cars you have walks....]] that sounded like a troll with a honda . Wicked said you were ok so we know your not a troll now but don't try to blow your chest out like your last post [ 2 stage 2 cars in 3 months..try to top that ] There are a ton of guys on here working hard to keep their family fed right now and you don't win friends here like that. On the other hand there are guys here with a ton of money and you never know it because they are great guys and car guys willing to help anyone on here out. Take a breath and see how you are coming over here. Daniel
No offense to nobody on the board, he wasn't intented to be bragging but just got a little upset from the comments,but trust me everything is cool,sorry for the misunderstanding guys, and thanks for pointing that out daniel.

np and welcome to turbobuick.com guys. Help out when you can , it will be returned to you tenfold for sure. Daniel Ray