Looking for 1:24 86 T Type designer

86gngirl

GN's. A girls best friend
My son wants one so I'm not looking for one that has a perfect box or anything. He's 10 and I know he'll play with it or display it with is dragster modles. I have one that he wants but its perfect everything, and well he just cant have it or touch it,lol. Let me know if anyone can help me out on this and what price your asking. Thanks in advance.

Stacie

gomotorbids.com is a good site to watch. They have reasonable shipping prices, and it's not like ebay. They have everything on hand before they sell it. I got mine for around $35.00. They usually have one up anytime I look.

Thanks for the info. I have checked there a few times and always see it go for $60 or more at times. I have never purchased from there so I need to ask, how was your experience from buying from there? Thanks again for the help.

All of my experiences with them have been very good. I have made 4 or 5 purchases from them, both auctions and their buy it now. I bought 3 of the 1/24 GMPs and the Street Fighter GMP from them, and all of them came brand new in the box and were packaged very well. I haven't bought anything from there since before Christmas, but I assume they would still provide the same kind of service. Hope that helps. Good luck finding the car for your son.

I have it for $60 if you still need it, but remember, it has an original retail price of $130 and was built to be on display, not used as a toy. They break fairly easily. So in the end I recommend against buying it for play use.

Thanks for the help. There is one that ends in 2 days there. I'm going to give the site a shot and try some bidding. Thanks again.

I have it for $60 if you still need it, but remember, it has an original retail price of $130 and was built to be on display, not used as a toy. They break fairly easily. So in the end I recommend against buying it for play use.

When I say play I ment take it down look at it , open the doors, trunk, hood, etc. then put it back. He gets so inquisitive over the TRs some times I catch him staring at mine. Almost as if he's taking it all in. You can see the wheels turning in his head, just wish I knew what he was thinking half the time. How much are you asking for shipping on it. Thanks.

My son wants one so I'm not looking for one that has a perfect box or anything. He's 10 and I know he'll play with it or display it with is dragster modles. I have one that he wants but its perfect everything, and well he just cant have it or touch it,lol. Let me know if anyone can help me out on this and what price your asking. Thanks in advance.

Stacie

For my nephews I let them play with my DUB Buick cars, rather than the GMP, they really don't see the difference and they can be had for under $20

I have looked at the DUBS for him. I wasnt sure what the detail was on them. I dont want to send the kid a wrong message.:tongue: He pays too much attention to detail and would know if the engine compartment was wrong. He did it to the hot wheels GN's he has. Are the DUBS correct on detail like GMP is?

Thanks for the help guys.

I have looked at the DUBS for him. I wasnt sure what the detail was on them. I dont want to send the kid a wrong message.:tongue: He pays too much attention to detail and would know if the engine compartment was wrong. He did it to the hot wheels GN's he has. Are the DUBS correct on detail like GMP is?

Thanks for the help guys.

There is great detail on the DUB's but it is different that that of the GMP cars.

The GMP cars have factory detail, where the DUB cars have modified detail such as things like:

Boom box in the trunk
Playstation controls on front seat
Chrome steering wheel
Lowered suspension
Big wheels
Big exhaust tailpipes
Custom paint jobs
Lots of chrome under the hood

Other than that the DUB cars have very correct body detail and under hood engine detail. And would resemble a typical Buick car that an owner might in real life modify to his own personal preference.