look who i saw hanging out with the import crowd

nordy racer

he was tuning and working on this import when i showed up with a camera LOL.. nice chatting with you Ralph.. hope you sold that extra car today..

stuff063.jpg

hey I'm imported my self!!!!!!!!! lol
go ahead LOU give me some,, lets hear it.

Hey mike good talking to you and ur wife koby,, kobe kobie sorry cant spell.

man you guys sure know how to have have,,, I wish i was ur dog they have more fun than me.

... should be.. what were you doing there Mike ???:eek:

my wife is a big fan of older Nissan cars.. her first car was a 810 station wagon and all her other cars have been Nissans.. PLUS it was nice to see some of my older style cars i have had.. there was just one 1984 300zx 50annv there and one Conquest TSI.. i had both in the past:) my 84 only had 74,000 miles before i sold it and my black conquest ran low 12's too.. damn i miss those cars..

man you guys sure know how to have have,,, I wish i was ur dog they have more fun than me.

KIRBY :biggrin: .. no biggie....

the dogs are or kids LOL.. they get away with everything...

look at that BEAST.. that bitch should run 9's........... in the 1/8 LOL j/k... very cool car man.. i wish i had all your project toys..

stuff061.jpg

You might be imported here, but you were probably deported there.

Ralph under the hood,Sh#t no good !

datsunational

am i the only one to notice that he's trying to make that datsun look like a g/n with the all blacked out body and shiny rims........just kidding nice car :biggrin: