Look What We Got Today

Tell your tech to tuck in his shirt when looking at such a nice automobile.

Better yet, tell him it doesnt matter what he's looking at.....

<grin>

I think that car is awesome, and Ford has it all going on in the bang for the buck area as of late. Eric, GM dont have squat. Closest thing is the GTO which is a rehashed Grand Am for christ sake (yessss, I know its a Holden Commodore, but same difference....) and the Corvette. Both of which are in the 40k and up range. Ford gives the guy who cant afford a 800/month payment something nice in the driveway. I see a LOT of Ford fleet vehicles at work, powered by 7.3's to 6.0's to 5.4's to 3 and 4 liters... they are crap, but if they werent, I'd be jobless. Despite them being pieces of crap, theyre doing it right, I gotta tell ya! I would buy a new GT in a heartbeat! Nothing in GM's line makes me go wow like that GT.

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Being a Service and Parts Director for Ford has it's perks.

All I can say is GM better get there head out of there ASS:eek:

HA,HA lucky me took the first test drive:eek:

It is already sold $250,000:(

Yea my brother builds these cars,what a nightmare,lots of problems with these cars.

Ed

Originally posted by Drac0nic
I saw a promo video for the GT, I thought that the back hatch for the motor was supposed to be clear so you could see the motor. Sounds like the kid's lookin for something to wrap around a tree to me, may as well be a 250K car. Must be nice to have "old" money.

Yes you can see the engine from the rear, it has a see through glass piece. Neat:cool:

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
Hope you didnt blow any pipes off that thing:eek:

:mad: :p

NA, it was cool. A few changes and you have 600HP:eek:

To much dam money though:(

Hey Ty maybe your father-in-law will buy you one:eek:

Schwing!

If I had $250,000 to blow on a car I would buy one. They are truly awesome cars. Ford hit a home run!!

When it comes to cool cars, I could give a rat's nose as to who builds it. Let's face it they all have goods and bads. As for Ford having to be retro to make a car succesful, aren't they all doing that?. Chevy has the SSR, LS-6 motors, Chrysler has the Hemi, etc. Seems to be what a good chunk of the buying public wants right now.

Anyway, cool car I hope to get a close look someday.

Good thing your dad owns half of New York and Florida or you wouldnt have a pot to piss in either:mad:

:p

Later

Good thing your dad owns half of New York and Florida or you wouldnt have a pot to piss in either:mad:

:p

Later

Atleast I kiss ass in the same blood line:mad: :eek:

Ill stroke anyone whos supplying me the coin:D

Hope ya had a good weekend, I missed you

:cool:

Ill stroke anyone whos supplying me the coin:D

Hope ya had a good weekend, I missed you

:cool:

Gee Ty that was really nice buddy:cool:

You are not coming out of the closet on me are you:confused:

You A**hole,,,,,,you did it again:mad:

I hope in the weekend storms in Jersey a tree landed on your garage and smashed "satin" setting inside:D

Dont make me come up there
cm7387.gif

The motor is a 5.4L blown like the Lightenings, I believe the blower is the same Eaton M112 as the L's use. Truly a "rock and roll" piece of machinery.

You A**hole,,,,,,you did it again:mad:

I hope in the weekend storms in Jersey a tree landed on your garage and smashed "satin" setting inside:D

Dont make me come up there
cm7387.gif

Dam you are violent today:confused:

Did you miss Church this morning
daz.gif