look out fore a mid to low 12's caravan

That's sick!!:eek: Hate to have been that guy in the Z28. Friggin mid 12's in a MINI-VAN!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by hot6-231
That's sick!!:eek: Hate to have been that guy in the Z28. Friggin mid 12's in a MINI-VAN!!!:rolleyes:

Correction.........That Z looks like an SS!!!!:eek: Bet he didn't post that race on LS1.com............... :D

hahahaaaaa

Oh wow, that guy is one TWISTED SOB!! :p The wood paneling and everything, damn, it looks BONE stock. There should be some kind of a law against that. I wonder how many people in "fast" cars he's surprised the hell out of. Well done.

sick

I've got that one saved on disc-theres a better on w/a K-car running a TT Supra. Chrystler goes 10's to Supra's 12 or 13!!

Crazy and hilarious!

I love those sleepers :D. At the eighth mile track a few weeks ago there was a Chevy Astro Minivan running into the high 8's. Nothing like this 8.0 van, Darn, that's what my TR runs :rolleyes:, but still quick for street cars at this little track. He has some sort of big block and ran a ricer running 9.5s. I guess you had to be there :) . It was kind of a crazy night since a guy ran 37 mph with his Snapper lawnmower :eek: . I know that's way out there, but it had this short stout looking wheelie bar on it that he needed when he shifted gears also.

Tim would that mower happen to be kind of a cream and brown color? There was a guy at a local car show here in Decatur, IL with one, and it had a 350 SBC on it!! It was crazy.

Originally posted by 69BluDevil
Tim would that mower happen to be kind of a cream and brown color? There was a guy at a local car show here in Decatur, IL with one, and it had a 350 SBC on it!! It was crazy.
Nope, just the regular red Snapper lawnmower. This track was at Charleston, IL. I see you are from Decatur. Ever go to Charleston or Terre Haute?

I got that video

I know the guy uses a couple of ford parts on his turbo setup such as the intercooler, i think it was off a SVO. I remember once i was at the local 7-11 with a bunch of friends and ive been telling them about the turbo caravans and they didnt believe me until a red one with wood panelling came into the parking lot with a whistle. everyone turned into a deer in headlights:D it was very funny to see, that guys car was stock but he knew the guy that ran the 12's and was telling us some funny stories about his "go dad go dad go!" hehe

I've seen than thing run alot out at Rt. 66. I love to watch peoples faces.

Pulls into the staging lanes :D
does a whisteling burnout :confused:
runs a mid 12 sec pass. :eek:

everybody laughs, then gets a confused look, then drops a brick. :D

Its great.

HOLY COW!!

There is a turbo caravan that I pass by every time I go running. It's really beat up, but I got a kick out of a caravan with a turbo. :) Damn I'm just trying to get a K&N for my caravan now. I think I can convince the wife to put a turbo on ours. :)

Derrick

That is just absolutely SICK.

I have seen 13.0 sec Omni GLH's but never a 12 sec minivan...........LOL:eek:

HEHEHE, I know these beasts first hand.

Friend of mines mom has an '88 I believe Plymouth Caravan with the turbo on it.

Van ran 15.3's at the track, STOCK. It sure is fun, looks like an everyday moms beater van. :D