Look at these pictures of a true crime!!!!!

87we4turbot

Alright i need to start a charity for myself!!! Look at the attached pictures and tell me this is not a crime!!! Must have garage!!!!!!!
com.hp.HPLargeView

Look through the other two pictures and tell me that is not a sin!!!! Can anyone identify the yellow car???

Linky no worky but if you give us your login name and password we can get tot them....LOL

Someone should learn to put their toys away.
Early to mid 60's Vette.
G/N by the looks of it.
One boat on a trailer.
Two pickups[one looks like it might actually be driven before spring if they shovel it out].

Lol, I wanted to get a pic of my GN running before i moved it out with the back end cleared off and snow up to the roof on the drivers side and like 1 foot dug out on the passenger side, be like "Who says Collector cars are garage queens?". Stupid blizzard :mad:

Look at that snow! You'd better remove the snow from the roof of the T before it caves it in!:D

not every1 has a garge to put there car in (us) so.....theres around 2 foot of snow around our car right now under a car cover :(

yeah the one truck is 8 68 elcamino that hasn't been running for years. 66 Vette convertible and 87 turbo T. Damn snow!!!!!!!! At least the boat is used to getting wet

What ya gonna do snow sux

Move south like birds do

wait don't move south it's getting overcrowded here.

I thought it was a Impala? If so yellow never looks right on something that large! Too schoolbussish!