LOOK!! 86 GN Interior and Body Parts for sale

spoiler

Sir,
no disrespect intended but I am only able to do 120 + shipping cause I would have to paint it another color as well as find the correct piece for the other side to match up. Appreciate you taken the time to answer the questions I've asked.
V/R James

Thanks for the offer but, im going to stick with that price for now. Aftermarket reproductions (3 piece only) start at around $150 still needing paint. This one is original.

TTT,
Derek:cool:

TTT, some deals in the works. When items are sold/paid for, I will post it up. Thanks

Yes still have it. I do paypal too, Lmk by PM Thanks.

Spoiler is sold. Slick your paypal payment just came through. Will try to ship tomorrow if I can drive. The roads are pretty bad. Just had a blizzard. Been off work the last two days, yay!

spoiler

Sorry about the PM thought something was wrong with the paypal from the last email I recieved. I was just able to ck the site.
Thanks again Hope the weather clears up

No problem. The weather is clearing (still pretty cold though) but, the real problem are the residential roads. They're slick and haven't been plowed. I'll ship the spoiler and grille out to each of you ASAP. Thanks guys.

Sorry the upper panels are sold. Sending PM's so check your inbox's.

Thanks

Fenders, both rear interior panels, and one 86 Grille I found in the attic (no cracks, driver quality). Reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks everyone.