Longtime lurker, 1st post...

GottaBuick

Hey all, I have been a lurker for a good while and even longer have I been a fan of Turbo Buicks. I am located in southern Indiana (Evansville) and am a mechanical engineer by day. Been around cars all my life, owned many different models/brands and finally, at the age of 31, get my first GN. I've been gathering info off here for several years, and it has been outstanding! Got my 87 GN about a year ago and it has an almost stock drivetrain, except for exhaust, and sits around 38K miles right now. Haven't done much but preventive maintenance so far and don't know if I will.

thanks again for all the info here!

Welcome Aboard!

Indiana Huh, well I can think of a few good Buick guys in Indiana, bit of a Motley Crew though :D

Thanks everyone, I am interested in finding out who is in my area. It is always nice to know if anyone is around that has been through the trenches and back with these cars.

Thanks everyone, I am interested in finding out who is in my area. It is always nice to know if anyone is around that has been through the trenches and back with these cars.

Some of them get in the trenches and never get out..........:biggrin:

I'm 2 hrs west.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere.