Longtime fan, first time caller.

ladodgers8

Hey there. I'm a new proud owner of an 86 GN with 140k, in as pristine a condition as could be expected with 140k on the clock. Just some wear on driver's seat, really, paint could use some tlc. Bought from first owner, always babied, garaged in harsh NE winters. The tranny is acting kinda funky. Probably going to tear it out and rebuild it. Not bad for 5 grand, I think. I'm a long time fan of this car as it belonged to my best friend's father. My buddy and I used to get in all kinds of stuff (as you can imagine two 17 year olds with a GN could!) So I'm 35 now and just sold my last baby, an 04 m3. Typically I'm a German car guy, but always have had a place in my heart for pure American muscle. So I'm sure I'll being using all the vendors here and asking for tons of advice. Hopefully I'll run into a few of you at some events. Thanks in advance for the help.
Aaron LaPointe

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.