Long Island EMC Lunch

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
Just wanted to say it was nice getting out for the first time this season. Unfortunately, I was unable to de-winterize the Buick in time for this get-together. And it doesn't look good for anytime before Memorial Day. But anyhow, it was nice seeing everyone.

For those in the area who aren't a part of these gatherings......get on board. There will be more to come this season.

It was Def A good time ,good weather and great people.Parking lot worked out well..Thanks Joey for coming out ..

Joey, is everything ok? Was looking at the pics for your car and didn't see any. Hope all is well

gotta make some meets this year just joined EMC. where are the meets usually held? how often, im guessing it will be posted on facebook etc.

Joey, is everything ok? Was looking at the pics for your car and didn't see any. Hope all is well

Yes Larry. Everything is OK. I'm just so bogged down with home spring cleaning and maintenance. I can't seem to find time to work on getting my car ready for the season. I have a "to do" list for the Buick.

Replace cracked rim.
Have new front tires mounted
Change out pink HID headlights!:eek:
Change plugs
Change Oil
Buff out downpipes.
Fix minor leak at oil pressure gauge.
Install alky pressure sensor.
Install speedo gears in tranny.
Wash, wax, vacuum, detail interior, engine, underside, trunk, and body.
Run dedicated power supply to XFI.
Go through tune.
Check everything and then check it again.
And a whole bunch of stuff I'm too tired to type out.

I'll get there. I always do.

gotta make some meets this year just joined EMC. where are the meets usually held? how often, im guessing it will be posted on facebook etc.

Yes, Vic posts up on Facebook as well as the Web-site. I'm more of a telephone type of guy. Then I or someone else will relay the info to Turbo Buick.

I'm not on Long Island so I'll do the weekend stuff. But those guys out there see each other every week.

We have meets 2-3 times a week, plus big luncheons bout once a month in various spots.. check the site often to keep up to speed, and welcome aboard..

Thanks ,I appreciate it..With the Winter we had,its been rough..Welcome aboard ,appreciate that as well.Cant wait to see the car..Our Atco June 5th Track rental is coming soon...Let us know if you guys are interested...