Long block + for sale

harris48cars

Build by Anderson performance 700 miles ago. I' m building a stroker so I want to sell this fantastic engine. Long block plus modded front cover, water pump. BHJ font balancer ($500) and SFI flywheel. No valve covers.
231 bored .030 RJC girdle stock rods and crank turned 10. JE forged pistons stock compression. 214/214 Comp roller cam. Champion ported iron heads. This engine holds 30psi oil pressure hot at idle. 50 plus on the road. A very steady and smooth 900 rpm idle. This is a no issues engine. No pig in a poke. It's in my car and running perfectly. No smoke. Come for a terrifying test ride. No ride around the block, we can do a nice long 90 mile drive round trip down to my favorite resturant.
I took the car to the Buick event at Cecil County dragway in Md. Late last year for a curiosity run. Launched at 0 boost the car went 10.68 at 128.77. 23psi. 114 fuel and methanol.. Being able to hear and drive this engine is a huge plus. There will be no doubt it is a great engine. My feelings want be hurt if it doesn't sell. I'll just keep the stroker as a spare. Therefore my price is firm at $5200. Car is in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. 540-660-1355
Gary

Bought and received! Thanx to Gary for the almost to my door delivery and smooth transaction- he's good people!