lol Craigslist is funny

if i had the cash i wouldn't hesitate. Sorry but i really wouldn't.:p:biggrin:
chit .... I was on the phone trying to buy it when i posted .. Got voice mail had my wife leave a message .. Saying she would buy it from her to stick a knife in hubby ... He's a member here .. To bad for him .. Still no call back tho !! I think i missed out .. Or he killed her !!

chit .... I was on the phone trying to buy it when i posted .. Got voice mail had my wife leave a message .. Saying she would buy it from her to stick a knife in hubby ... He's a member here .. To bad for him .. Still no call back tho !! I think i missed out .. Or he killed her !!

More likely she's in the hospital and he's in the pokey now. I can't believe he's a member here but stranger things have happend after all.

I hope im not offending anyone on this forum i thought it was a prank or a joke from someone in Miami but from what i see here.. you guy's think the car belonged to someone in our community? anyway's basically from what i remember the ad went something like this
"CAUGHT HUSBAND CHEATING ON ME AND CAR UNDER MY NAME SELLING FOR 1,000 DON'T KNOW TO MUCH ABOUT IT I KNOW ITS CALLED A GRAND NATIONAL RUNS PERFECT HAS 40,000 MILES" it had a pic of a GN with a FMIC and some Slicks,

i hope im not offending anyone on this forum i thought it was a prank or a joke from someone in miami but from what i see here.. You guy's think the car belonged to someone in our community? Anyway's basically from what i remember the ad went something like this
"caught husband cheating on me and car under my name selling for 1,000 don't know to much about it i know its called a grand national runs perfect has 40,000 miles" it had a pic of a gn with a fmic and some slicks,
that car is in a thread here .. Something like show us your stance or something. Ive seen it more then once here on this site .. But dont know who it is ..

LOL If I'd had the cash I would've tried myself. I don't believe in cheating and the results of them are exactly what you deserve.

I know I don't have the cash, but for a grand I'd start donating sperm, begging on the corner,prostitution (only women tho) anything I could do to get the money to buy it because you could sell it for 2 grand in like 5 minutes and still make a grand. (worst case scenario)