Locating Otto

suicide67

Hey,
I'm new here and was interested in any info on Otto of Otto's performance. I had a meeting with him at his shop in CT about tuning my car. Now I see his phone doesn't work and he seems to be AWOL. Any help would be great, my next step was going back up to his shop
Thanks again

Don't bother driving to his shop because he closed up. I would like to get a hold of him to but having no luck

Allan G.

That's amazing, i cant believe he closed, when I was there it was awesome. About 10 turbo buicks, and 2 turbo foxbody mustangs. He looked like he was killing it, damn.....

I guess my next question should be, who is the go to guy in the northeast tri-state area now?

Injection connection in Horsham, Dale is an amazing guy and is one of the best when it comes to GN's

I guess my next question should be, who is the go to guy in the northeast tri-state area now?
i would say bison if you can convince him to work on your car!!!! he was always working with and helping otto anyway. i would say they are almost equals

You're probably the only person not happy with Jack's work...:confused:... but then again...."you can't please everybody"...:rolleyes:

Claude. :)[/QUOTE]

This post was started regarding Otto!

Never met Otto. But he was one of the very few people I would trust and ship my car to.
If he makes "House calls", I would like to talk. LOL

Yeah, chrisk I'm sorry you got the bad deal from him. He seemed like a cool guy with a ton of knowledge and a nice shop. It was a Buick guy's dream to walk in and see 15 turbo cars, Unless at shows you never see that many lined up. Does anyone know what happened? I wanted him to do my car,as he was only 30 mins away, but no worries

I heard Otto was spotted with Len Freeman, Elvis and Big Foot in a '59 pink Cadillac rolling down the Vegas strip. ;) It might just be a rumor...

Neal

[quote="NOTSOFAST, who spells there name Jerry with a G ? :p[/quote]

Girl I used to date, really beautiful, always introduced herself with "Hi, I'm Gerry, with a G".
I always thought, "G What? G String?" Not to be confused with Gerry with a G at Cotton's!!!

Too bad about Otto. My car never ran better than after he tuned it! In my experience, Otto was as honest as the day was long. :)