Local pickup only for Chicago area guys: 109 block, trans, crank, etc.

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
All stuff listed here is for local pickup only around the Chicagoland area. I don't want to deal with shipping.

109 block, standard bore, never been touched, was never raced hard and has under 100k miles, one of the cylinder walls has a piece broken off (pictured) thanks to my idiot self...I had the block laying on the ground next to my workbench and something fell off and landed on the block, thus causing the gouge. No other areas of the block got ruined. I was going to take it to a machine shop and get their opinion on what to do. Had some guys tell me to put a sleeve in it, others said just machine out the edge smooth because the piston doesn't go down that far. I still have the piece that broke off. So instead of taking a chance on it, I'm selling to someone who knows what they are doing. Its a very solid block too which makes me mad! $150

200-4R trans all stock...unknown condition and very dirty...will need rebuilt obviously or can use as core...comes with stock converter...$200

set of 6 stock pistons and rods from same motor above...very good condition...comes with stock rod bolts...$100

stock turbo crank from same motor above...std/std...will probably need a polish job...comes with stock flywheel...$350

That's all I have for now. Pics can be found at the following link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3530&id=100002162348200&l=daddc3d6d5

Prefer cash on pickup...I am located in Valparaiso, Indiana about 40 miles from downtown Chicago...or I can meet up somewhere depending on where you are at.

Block and trans are still for sale...I'm going to keep the crank and pistons/rods for another build since I found another block.