Local parts for sale.

Wesley Kilby

I have just bought an 85 T that was going to be crushed. It has alot of good parts on it and this is just a partial list.

Nice turbo hood, black out package headlights and taillights, nice set of 86-87 T wheels with centers, open rear end, perfect black steering wheel, and some good sheet metal.

Any interest? I am located up in Asheville.
Thanks, Wesley

Hey man I sent you a pm saying I would be interested in the hood and headlights and maybe some other stuff, shoot me some prices.....either pm me or email me jkcarver@rfci.net

Thanks

interested in black steering wheel , 2nd in line for the hood, and other possible parts

Yeah I was up in Asheville all afternoon yesterday and part of the night, shoulda thought about the parts then but I forgot, its just an hour drive, nothing big. Yeah just let me know some prices.

How about $200 for the hood and headlight bezel's and $100 for the steering wheel? I can take pictures of any parts you guys might want and send them to your email. It has alot of good parts on it that I am not going to use and if nobody from this area is interested, I will post them in the regular for sale area. Let you know what you think.

Will you do $150 for the hood and headlight bezels? I wont be able to get them till after Christmas. How bout a price on the wheels? Send me a couple pics of the wheels to jkcarver@rfci.net but no more than 2 or 3 cause I have dail up and its really slow.

Thanks

It does have grey buckets but they would have to be redone (terrible shape). No console, someone got some of the parts before I did. It does have the turbo dash that is in pretty good shape. I noticed yesterday that the blackout side window's are in good shape and the astro roof looks to be complete and in good shape.

I will try to get pictures tomorrow in the sunshine and send everyone that wants them by email. Thanks, Wesley

Passnig Through Asheville

Hi,

I'll be passing through Asheville tomorrow afternoon and if you're not busy I'd like to see if there are any parts that I could use. There's only a few that I think I'd get. Some hoses and a vacuum canister.

I'll PM with my cell number. I plan on passing through around the 3:00 PM timeframe.

I won't be in town until late tomorrow evening. We will be at Lake Lure until approximately 6:30pm. I'll have to look and see if the vacuum canister is still under the hood. The motor and tranny are gone and I can't remember what is still under the hood. I'm still thinking about all offers. I'll let you know after I clean the hood up. I hate to let it go to cheap if it is perfect.