lnkncontiverto (Taylor)

Bump for my experience with Taylor...

I purchased three NOS parts from Taylor last month. Due to the variations in sizes, they were shipped in two separate packages/shipments. One made it with no problem. The other was lost in delivery by UPS. Since I am the buyer, UPS would not provide me with any info other than the parts were lost. Basically, I was at Taylor's mercy.

Several PM's went back and forth between Taylor and I. He always responded quickly and graciously, even giving me his phone number in case I wanted to talk to him directly. I never felt a need to contact him by phone, but I did come to the conclusion yesterday that I needed to try to "close this out" with Taylor. Unfortunately, UPS was taking their time with their "investigation".

I PM'ed Taylor with my proposal -- I would accept a refund for the lost parts less the shipping charges if he would refund me that amount now. Taylor agreed to do so, and has already refunded the agreed amount to me via PayPal.

Taylor now has to wait for his refund from UPS. It may be more (or less) than what I got, but I'm satisfied with the agreement we reached. These types of transactions are always a risk. It's when things go wrong due to no fault of either the buyer or seller that you can really ascertain the type of person you are dealing with. Based on my experiences, I would certainly buy from Taylor again.

Now Taylor...go out and find me some mouldings. I really need them!!! :D